Just a Short Story #2 My Friends' Birthday Party

I got an e-mail from one of my friends, and it said that he had a birthday party on the weekend, so he wanted me to come to his place. Of course, my answer was "yes." I'd be delighted to celebrate his birthday. Just in case, I asked him if someone else come. He told me the name of three other friends. 

At the time, I didn't understand why he invited me to the birthday party, because all of the other members had their birthday in the same month! But I had to join it because I said "yes." At that party, I was a guest but felt like I was a host of the party. Plus, my birthday was just a month ago. 

I'm sure that he should have known about my birthday.

🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

このブログの人気の投稿

SHOTIME!!! 小学生上級クラスの記録 

Student Stories #1 英語の定期テスト全て満点!Congrats!

2023年8月のぽっけいんぐりっしゅ